Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lifehacker Will Be The Death Of Me

I have only recently discovered the tech tips and tricks/productivity blog lifehacker, but its already killing me. There is such a huge variety of small projects, tech tips, freeware downloads, and general advice for getting things done (they love David Allen's productivity framework "Getting Thins Done"), that it is just going to kill me. In the last hour I have gone from organising my harddrive to organising my filing cabinet, to eliminating cord clutter to building a linux based media server (which is actually one thing I really want to do).

There is just so much to read and do and download on that website it boggles my mind sometimes.

I don't even really understand my attraction to it. I am a lazy, disorganised slob, who tends not to care too much about clutter and mess, so it is almost as though I am reading it just for the sake of having something to read.

No comments: