Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Have Too Much Time On My Hands

I keep starting things that I can't finish, or that there is no point in starting.

I am currently testing out Wordpress.com, to see if their blogging tools are easier to use than those provided here with blogger (a.k.a. the evil google). Check out my test blog - http://fuckmedead.wordpress.com

Why? Because I have time on my hands, no readers here, and I'm bored.

I'm also thinking about buying a domain name and getting a free webhost to see how that might go. It is cheap enough these days to buy a domain name that almost everyone can afford one. Even a dole bludger like myself.

Aside from that I still have my projects on the go. Still researching the best/easiest to setup OS for a file/print/media server. Awaiting delivery of a wireless bridge (can you believe there was not one in any shop I visited) to hook my new Xbox/Media Centre into the network.

I have a couple of personal (read: not worth telling people about) projects on the go, so I have plenty to do, but still way too much time on my hands.

No comments: