Sunday, January 27, 2008

How To Waste A Perfectly Good Afternoon

As this blog is only three days old, I have been looking around on the internet to try and find some "widgets" to add, that add some functionality without being a gimmick. There really isn't too many out there. I haven't been able to find a single one that appeals to me yet.

I would really like to add a calendar to my sidebar, but there just isn't one that I can find that is customizable enough that I can make it fit with the rest of the page. I want one that looks like it is native to my template, that is to say, that it shares the same background colour, with no border, and shares the same font type, size and colour. Just not possible to find.

I would also like to add a "recently played" list of the last ten songs I have listened to in iTunes, but can't seem to find one that works with blogger.

If anyone out there knows of either of these being available anywhere, and they are simple to install and use, please let me know, either leave a comment, or send me an email.

No comments: