Saturday, January 26, 2008

Decorating My Laptop

I am planning to decorate my laptop. I am sick of looking at the uninspiring matt silver casing, that I am confronted with every time I look at it.

So far, I have come up with two possible images with which to adorn the back of the lid. Both are variations of skulls.

The first is the Metal Blade Records "Pirate Logo", which is a skull with no bottom jaw, with crossed blades beneath it.

The second is a stencil art skull wearing a gas mask. I found the image here.

Unfortunately I don't have a link to a good quality image of the "Pirate Logo", because I had to trace it off a sampler CD sleeve.

I now just have to decide which to go with, and then, depending on which I choose, work out how best to transfer the image onto my laptop.

No comments: